About Crystal Clear Environmental
Crystal Clear Environmental Pte Ltd (CCE) was started in 2011. Wastewater treatment & water purification are our business. We specialize in municipal wastewater treatment, high salinity wastewater treatment & water purification.
Over the last few years, there is a growing demand for economical & decentralised water treatment solutions over the region in Asia. And, across Southeast Asia, developing countries such as Vietnam, Myanmar & Indonesia are also warming up to their responsibility of environmental preservation and have started to enforce a basic guideline for urban wastewater discharge & pollution controls.
Our primary scope of work includes engineering consultation in water treatment projects, and installing water treatment systems. Our clients include listed companies, state-owned companies, developers, factory owners and individual project owners.
We provide modularised treatment systems that are customized to suit the specific needs of our client, unique in each different scenario. Our clients benefit from our cost-effective, compact and simple-to-operate systems.
At Crystal Clear, we design and produce each of our products, and bring innovations to our systems through learning from experience. For example; we are capable of implementing the modular system in a just-in-time fashion (delivered and installed within a few months of order), and the same system can be upgraded in terms of output quality, recycled into process cycle and treatment size without the need for complicated re-planning.
We are confident that with a growing market demand and our adaptive company strategies in terms of product design and easy-to-operate implementation.
Mr Frank Tan:
- Founder of the company and chief of business development
- Honors in applied physics at Nanyang Technological University researching in Nano-materials and advanced energy sources
- Innovation driver and new ideas formulator of the company
Mr Frederick Cabalo:
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- 10+ Years of experience in water/wastewater treatment plant designs and product engineering
- Experienced in both industrial and municipal water treatment solutions
Mr Philip Gwee:
- Business development director of Myanmar market
- One of the main representative of Singapore Myanmar Association
- Over 40 years of working experience in the Singaporean Government sector
Mr Glen Oakley:
- Administration adviser & investors relations officer
- MBA at Harvard University & more than 20 years of management experience
- Work experience in many different cultures and countries such as China, Pakistan, Philippines, Dubai, and more.
Miss Yang Jia:
- Legal consultant of Crystal Clear Environmental
- 10 Years of experience in M & A acquisitions and investors relations
- Main driving force behind B to B co-operations
Some of our Clients: